First Nations Partnerships
Wildstone strives to provide opportunities for the utilization of First Nations owned businesses, the recruitment and training of First Nations trade labour personnel and best use of First Nations sub-contractor services. These partnerships also provide substantial long-term benefits to local First Nations communities through Wildstone's educational and safety training services, registered apprenticeship trade programs and collectively creating future opportunity for a long-term challenging career within the construction industry.
Wildstone's proactive and sustainable partnering approach in developing long-term relationships has proven successful. Our hands-on community involvement promotes participation by all within the community, their people and local business owners.
In proud support of the First Nations community, Wildstone is actively seeking equal opportunity First Nations partners within BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Construction of local community businesses, schools, services buildings, infrastructure, water & waste water treatment plants and other community facilities creating a self-sufficient, sustainable entity that involves, employs, educates and trains First Nations people.
- Employment of First Nations people.
- Construction apprenticeship programs.
- Equipment operator training programs.
- Hands-on construction and discipline training.
- Construction safety training.
- Quality control practices and training programs.
- A long-term trusting partnership.