The projects on this website represent only a fraction of our completed projects to date.
If you require information about a specific project please send an email to email@example.com.
There are no images to
|Project:||Cache Creek Water Treatment Plant|
|Location:||Cache Creek, BC|
Wildstone added to the Village's capacity for filtered water by adding 4 manganese greensand filters, new chemical injection lines, hypochlorite storage and all process mechanical to tie into an existing water system. The pre-engineered building was constructed atop of several holding and backwash tanks and new site piping and tie-ins were added in the local park.
- Duncan River Cableway Repairs
- Fort Nelson Water Treatment Plant
- Cranbrook Aeration Buildings & Lagoons
- Cache Creek Water Treatment Plant
- Hinton Water Treatment Plant
- Kimberley Water Treatment Plant
- BC Hydro Storage Facilities
- Boiler Economizer Stack Modifications
- Gas Turbine Building Dismantle
- Naramata Booster Pump Station & Reservoir
- Invermere Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Burstall Water Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Medicine Hat Power Plant Turbine Foundations
- Medicine Hat Waste Water Treatment Plant