The projects on this website represent only a fraction of our completed projects to date.
If you require information about a specific project please send an email to email@example.com.
There are no images to
|Project:||Cranbrook Aeration Buildings & Lagoons|
Wildstone constructed two pre-engineered steel buildings housing mechanical and electrical equipment to service two aeration ponds/lagoons near Cranbrook, BC. The project involved installation of 1600A and 1200A services, blowers, silencers and aeration piping over several kilometers. The project was completed under a general contract with Nelson Environmental.
- Duncan River Cableway Repairs
- Fort Nelson Water Treatment Plant
- Cranbrook Aeration Buildings & Lagoons
- Cache Creek Water Treatment Plant
- Hinton Water Treatment Plant
- Kimberley Water Treatment Plant
- BC Hydro Storage Facilities
- Boiler Economizer Stack Modifications
- Gas Turbine Building Dismantle
- Naramata Booster Pump Station & Reservoir
- Invermere Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Burstall Water Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Medicine Hat Power Plant Turbine Foundations
- Medicine Hat Waste Water Treatment Plant