The projects on this website represent only a fraction of our completed projects to date.
If you require information about a specific project please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no images to
|Project:||Gas Turbine Building Dismantle|
This project required a 200 ton hydraulic crane to assist in the disconnection and removal of an existing natural gas turbine, boiler, all structural support steel, pipe racks, associated piping and steel building.
A specialty piece of concrete bursting equipment was required to break and remove over 1,800 tons of concrete foundations. This concrete burster is owned by Wildstone and is able to demolish, without vibration, all concrete using large hydraulic rams in place of conventional hammering methods.
- Duncan River Cableway Repairs
- Fort Nelson Water Treatment Plant
- Cranbrook Aeration Buildings & Lagoons
- Cache Creek Water Treatment Plant
- Hinton Water Treatment Plant
- Kimberley Water Treatment Plant
- BC Hydro Storage Facilities
- Boiler Economizer Stack Modifications
- Gas Turbine Building Dismantle
- Naramata Booster Pump Station & Reservoir
- Invermere Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Burstall Water Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Medicine Hat Power Plant Turbine Foundations
- Medicine Hat Waste Water Treatment Plant